Swan Housing have partnered with The New City College to offer you this bespoke course which will help you learn about various trades, gain practical experience and see what the industry has to offer. As well as getting an introduction to the building trades you will learn about the life in the industry to maximise your employment potential.
The 8 weeks training will include:
- City & Guilds Construction qualification (learn the basics from a range of carpentry, electrical, plumbing plus other specialist trades)
- Employability and functional skills
- Onsite work experience on completion of the course
- CSCS card and employment support
- Progression to further learning
The assessment and enrolment will be held on 10th May and the course will start from 17th May 2021.
To register for this course, please email your expression of interest stating your name and address to Abdullah Hossain, Employment and Training Manager at Swan on [email protected] For any further information please call us on 01277844242.